A delicious, creamy and rich milkshake with bananas and chocolate. Kids (and adults) would love this drink.
Chocolate Syrup – 1/2 cup (available readymade)
Bananas – 2, medium or 1, large, peeled, chopped
Milk – 4 cups, boiled, cooled
Sugar as required
Ice Cream – 1 scoop, any flavour, if desired to garnish
1. Peel and chop the bananas into small pieces.
2. Add to a blender.
3. Pour the milk and chocolate syrup.
4. Add sugar if required and ice cream if using.
5. Blend well until evenly combined.
6. Pour into a glass and garnish with some more ice cream or chocolate syrup.
7. Serve at once.