A simple to make, tasty side dish for rice or roti.
Capsicum – 2, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Onions – 3 to 4, depending on size, chopped
Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Spring Onions – 3 to 4 tblsp, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the capsicums and saute for a minute.
3. Add the onions, spring onions, tomatoes, salt and stir well.
4. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Add salt, pepper powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
6. Stir well.
7. Remove from flame and serve as a side dish.
Note: In some places, tomatoes are not added.