A great gin based cocktail for any weekend party or occasion.
Strawberries – 125 gms, hulled, chopped
Dry Vermouth – 20 ml
Gin – 75 ml
Mint Leaves – few
Slices of twisted Orange Zest to garnish
Caster Sugar as required
Ice Cubes as required
1. Dip the rim of a martini glass in the sugar and keep them in the fridge.
2. Muddle the strawberries and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
3. Add a few ice cubes, vermouth and gin.
4. Shake well and strain into the chilled martini glass.
5. Garnish with orange zest.