This easy to make corn flour ladoo is perfect as an after-dinner dessert or for any occasion.
Corn Flour – 1 cup
Dates – 20, seedless, chopped
Almonds (or Cashew Nuts) – 1/4 cup, chopped
Water – 1/2 cup
Ghee as required
1. Dry roast the corn flour over low flame for a minute, taking care not to burn the flour.
2. Heat water in a pan over low flame.
3. Add the dates and simmer until the water has almost evaporated.
4. Add the corn flour and almonds.
5. Stir well for a minute or two.
6. Remove from flame and cool until ready to handle.
7. Apply ghee on your palms and make small laddus of the mixture.
8. Store it in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !