This easy to make and healthy roti with spinach and potato is a great way to introduce spinach to your kids. Perfect for lunch or dinner. Serve with side dish of choice.
Wheat Flour – 100 gms
Spinach – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Potatoes – 2, boiled, peeled, mashed
Oil – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Stir-fry the spinach leaves and remove.
3. Combine the butter, wheat flour, salt and mashed potatoes in a bowl.
4. Add the spinach and sprinkle a little water.
5. Mix well to a thick, pliable dough.
6. Make small balls and roll them out into medium rotis.
7. Heat a nonstick tawa over medium flame.
8. Cook the prepared rotis on both sides, adding little oil or butter around the edges.
9. Serve with side dish of choice.