This easy to make and healthy roti with spinach and potato is a great way to introduce spinach to your kids. Perfect for lunch or dinner. Serve with side dish of choice.
Wheat Flour – 100 gms
Spinach – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Potatoes – 2, boiled, peeled, mashed
Oil – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Stir-fry the spinach leaves and remove.
3. Combine the butter, wheat flour, salt and mashed potatoes in a bowl.
4. Add the spinach and sprinkle a little water.
5. Mix well to a thick, pliable dough.
6. Make small balls and roll them out into medium rotis.
7. Heat a nonstick tawa over medium flame.
8. Cook the prepared rotis on both sides, adding little oil or butter around the edges.
9. Serve with side dish of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !