These delicious, light and fluffy homemade pancakes make for a great breakfast. The recipe is for a basic pancake. Serve with a choice of toppings – butter, jam, honey, chocolate syrup etc…
Plain Flour (Maida) – 100 gms
Milk – 250 ml
Egg – 1
Oil as required
1. Beat the egg with the milk in a bowl.
2. Gradually add the flour, stirring all the time, to make a smooth batter without any lumps.
3. Heat little oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
4. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly without any gaps.
5. Cook until the edges start to turn golden brown and flip it carefully.
6. Cook for another minute.