A quick and easy dish that is popular with kids too. Ideal for lunch or for a family dinner.
Plain Noodles – 250 gms
Mixed Vegetables – 300 gms
Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Soy Sauce – 1/4 cup
Sweet Chilli Sauce – 1/4 cup
Oil – 3 tsp
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Cook the noodles in a pan of slightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Mix the tomato puree, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a bowl.
4. Add 3/4 cup of warm water and mix well.
5. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
6. Saute the mixed vegetables and ginger for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Add the noodles and the sauce.
8. Cook for 5 minutes more until evenly mixed.
9. Serve at once.
Tip: If you want this dish to be a bit spicy, add 1 or 2 chopped red chillies.