Yellow Pumpkin (or better known as Parangikai) is a vegetable that is commonly used to make kootu, chutney or sambar.
Yellow Pumpkin (Parangikai) – 125 gms
Curd – 1/2 cup, thick
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – little, chopped
Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Peel and dice the pumpkin. Boil until tender and remove.
2. Dry roast the cumin seeds and grind to a fine powder.
3. Transfer the pumpkin pieces to a bowl.
4. Add all the other ingredients and stir gently until evenly mixed.
5. Keep it in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
6. Serve chill or at room temperature.