Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Coconut – 1/4 cup, grated
Jaggery – 3/4 cup
Cardamoms – 5, powdered
Oil as required
1. Soak the jaggery in water and mix till it completely dissolves.
2. Strain to remove the impurities and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add wheat flour, rice flour and coconut.
4. Add powdered cardamoms and mix well to a thick batter.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter.
7. Spread evenly and cook on both sides till golden brown.
8. Serve with chutney and sambar.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !