A delicious and healthy chapatis with Oats and Spring Onions. Serve with a choice of side dish.
Rolled Oats – 1/2 cup
Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
Curd – 3 tsp
Spring Onions – 1 cup, chopped
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Dry roast the oats in a pan for 30 to 60 seconds.
2. Remove and grind to a semi-coarse powder.
3. Transfer to a bowl and add all the other ingredients.
4. Add enough water and mix well to a chapati dough consistency.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Make small/medium balls of the dough and roll them out.
7. Cook the prepared chapatis on both sides, applying little oil around the edges.
8. Remove and serve hot with side dish of choice.