Maida – 500 gms
Ghee – 1/2 cup
Salt – 2 tsp
Oil for deep frying
For the filling:
Besan Flour – 6 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Oil – 4 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
2. Keep aside.
3. Add ghee, salt and flour in a bowl.
4. Add enough water and knead to a smooth dough.
5. Divide the dough into small balls and shape them into small cups.
6. Place a small amount of the filling in each of the balls and fold them to cover the filling.
7. Roll the balls into small puris and prick with a fork.
8. Heat oil in a deep pan over medium flame.
9. Deep fry the prepared puris till golden brown.