Potatoes – 8, boiled
Paneer – 500 gms
Green Peas – 200 gms
Onions – 2, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Oil – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated oven at 400F until tender.
2. Cut them into half and scoop out the center. The potatoes should resemble a cup.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Saute the tomatoes and onions for a minute.
5. Add turmeric powder and mix well.
6. Add the paneer and peas.
7. Cook for a minute or two.
8. Remove and switch off the flame.
9. Add the filling to the hollowed potatoes.
10. Serve warm.
Baked Potatoes with Paneer and Peas Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Baked Potatoes with Paneer and Peas Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.