Potatoes – 8, boiled
Paneer – 500 gms
Green Peas – 200 gms
Onions – 2, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Oil – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated oven at 400F until tender.
2. Cut them into half and scoop out the center. The potatoes should resemble a cup.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Saute the tomatoes and onions for a minute.
5. Add turmeric powder and mix well.
6. Add the paneer and peas.
7. Cook for a minute or two.
8. Remove and switch off the flame.
9. Add the filling to the hollowed potatoes.
10. Serve warm.
Baked Potatoes with Paneer and Peas Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Baked Potatoes with Paneer and Peas Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.