Potatoes – 8, boiled
Paneer – 500 gms
Green Peas – 200 gms
Onions – 2, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Oil – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated oven at 400F until tender.
2. Cut them into half and scoop out the center. The potatoes should resemble a cup.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Saute the tomatoes and onions for a minute.
5. Add turmeric powder and mix well.
6. Add the paneer and peas.
7. Cook for a minute or two.
8. Remove and switch off the flame.
9. Add the filling to the hollowed potatoes.
10. Serve warm.
Baked Potatoes with Paneer and Peas