Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Maida – 1 cup
Sour Buttermilk – 1 cup
Curry Leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
Asafoetida – a pinch
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Green Chilli – 1
Ginger – a small piece
Oil – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
1. Cut the green chilli and ginger into small pieces.
2. Mix rice flour, maida, salt, green chilli, ginger, curry leaves, pepper powder, cumin seeds, asafoetida with buttermilk along with enough water to make a pouring consistency.
3. Heat a pan.
4. Pour a one ladleful of the batter.
5. Spread with the back of the spoon to a thin round.
6. Add one tsp of oil on the sides and surface.
7. Turn over the dosa when the underside is done and cook the other side.
8. Serve hot with chutney and sambar.
Maida Dosa Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Maida Dosa Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.