Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Maida – 1 cup
Sour Buttermilk – 1 cup
Curry Leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
Asafoetida – a pinch
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Green Chilli – 1
Ginger – a small piece
Oil – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
1. Cut the green chilli and ginger into small pieces.
2. Mix rice flour, maida, salt, green chilli, ginger, curry leaves, pepper powder, cumin seeds, asafoetida with buttermilk along with enough water to make a pouring consistency.
3. Heat a pan.
4. Pour a one ladleful of the batter.
5. Spread with the back of the spoon to a thin round.
6. Add one tsp of oil on the sides and surface.
7. Turn over the dosa when the underside is done and cook the other side.
8. Serve hot with chutney and sambar.
Maida Dosa Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Maida Dosa Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.