ginger – 3 tbsp, chopped
sugar – 2 1/2 cups
water – 1 1/2 cup
lime juice – 1 cup
1. Blend ginger with 4 Tbsp of water. Let it settle for about 1 hour. Decant the clear juice and discard the sediment.
2. Dissolve sugar in water. Add lime juice and ginger juice.
3. Pour in clean bottles and store in refrigerator.
* This is a concentrate to store in refrigerator.
* For serving take 1 part of the concentrate and add 3 parts chilled water or soda.
* The concentrate may be stored up to 3 months.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !