A simple, tasty and healthy milkshake. Best served fresh and chilled. Ideal as a breakfast drink or an evening drink.
Apples – 4 cups, peeled, chopped
Milk – 1 litre
Almonds – few, chopped
Cashew Nuts – few, chopped
Ice Cubes as required
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp (optional)
Sugar as required
1. Peel, core and chop the apples into small pieces.
2. Add them to a blender jar with enough sugar.
3. Boil and cool the milk to room temperature.
4. Add half of the milk to the blender jar and blend until smooth.
5. Add the remainin milk and blend again.
6. Pour into individual serving glasses filled with 2 to 3 ice cubes.
7. Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon powder.
8. Garnish with almonds and cashews.
9. Serve chilled.
Tip: You can also grind the almonds and cashew nuts if preferred.