A simple and tasty pachadi with Bottle Gourd.
Bottle Gourd (Sorakkai/Lauki) – 250 gms
Green Chillies – 2
Ginger – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Coconut – 1/4 cup, grated
Curd – 3/4 cup
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped, to garnish
Salt as per taste
1. Peel and chop the bottle gourd into small pieces.
2. Heat a pan over medium flame.
3. Add the bottle gourd pieces along with green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, salt and little water.
4. Cook for a minute or two and switch off the flame.
5. Grind the coconut and add to the curd.
6. Add the bottle gourd mixture and stir well.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.