Oats are a rich source of fibre, magnesium, potassium, calcium and protein.
Oats – 1 cup, coarsely ground
Wheat Flour – 3 cups
Salt as per taste
Warm Water as required
Ghee – little
Oil as required
1. Combine the oats, ghee, wheat flour and salt in a large bowl.
2. Gradually add the water and knead well to a pliable chapati dough.
3. Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into medium chapati.
5. Heat a tawa over high flame.
6. Cook the prepared chapatis on both sides, adding little oil around the edges.
7. When it is almost cooked, remove and cook them on direct flame on both sides for a few seconds (like a phulka).
8. Serve with side dish of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !