A simple and tasty milk sweet with cashew nuts.
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Cashew Nuts – 1 tsp, broken
Ghee – 1/2 tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Raisins and Pistachios – few, broken, to garnish
1. Heat milk in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium flame.
2. Add sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
3. When it starts to thicken, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Remove from flame and stir for a few minutes.
5. When it does not stick to the fingers, pour into a greased plate.
6. Allow it to cool.
7. Just before fully set, cut into squares or rectangles and garnish with the nuts if using.
8. Store in an airtight container.
image via grand sweets
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !