This healthy and tasty Ladoo is made with Oats and Mixed nuts (Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios).
Mixed Nuts – 1 cup (Almonds, Cashew Nuts, Pistachios), broken
Oats – 2 cups
Ghee – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1 1/2 cup, powdered
Cardamom Powder – 2 tblsp
1. Dry roast the oats and grind to a coarse powder.
2. Dry roast the nuts and grind to a coarse powder.
3. Combine both in a large bowl.
4. Add the sugar and cardamom powder.
5. Mix well.
6. Heat ghee in a pan and add to the bowl.
7. Mix well and make small ladoos.
8. Keep them on a plate and allow to set.
9. Store in an airtight container.