A simple and quick salad with baby corn, macaroni pasta, tomatoes, carrots and onions.
Baby Corn – 100 gms, sliced into rounds
Macaroni – 200 gms, cooked as per packet instructions
Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, chopped
Carrots – 1/4 cup, chopped
Onions – 1/4 cup, chopped
Tomato Puree – 1/4 cup
Jalapenos – 2
Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
Juice of 2 medium Lemons
Parsley – little
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the baby corn, macaroni, tomatoes, carrots and onions in a large bowl.
2. Add the jalapenos, tomato puree, lemon juice and mix well.
3. Add pepper powder and salt.
4. Mix again and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Gently toss and garnish with parsley.
6. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !