Also known as Green Gazpacho Cold Soup, this is best served chilled or at room temperature.
Honeydew Melon – 50 gms
Cucumber – 200 gms, peeled
Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Avocado – 1/4 cup
Jalapeno – 1 1/2 tblsp, seeds removed, finely chopped
Pepper Powder – little
Vinegar – 2 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the melon, cucumber, onions, avocado, jalapeno and vinegar in a blender.
2. Add lemon juice and salt.
3. Add 100 ml of water and blend well until smooth.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl.
5. Sprinkle pepper powder on top.
6. Serve cold.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !