Rice – 2 cups
Poha – 1 cup
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Curd – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the rice and fenugreek for 5 hours.
2. Wash poha in water and soak for 1 hour in curd and water mixture.
3. Drain and grind them both together into a smooth paste.
4. Keep aside to ferment overnight.
5. Add salt and mix well.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter.
8. Spread evenly and cook on both sides.
9. Remove and serve hot with chutney.
Poha Dosa Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Poha Dosa from Awesome Cuisine.