Rice – 2 cups
Poha – 1 cup
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Curd – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the rice and fenugreek for 5 hours.
2. Wash poha in water and soak for 1 hour in curd and water mixture.
3. Drain and grind them both together into a smooth paste.
4. Keep aside to ferment overnight.
5. Add salt and mix well.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter.
8. Spread evenly and cook on both sides.
9. Remove and serve hot with chutney.
Poha Dosa Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Poha Dosa Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.