Rice – 2 cups
Poha – 1 cup
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Curd – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the rice and fenugreek for 5 hours.
2. Wash poha in water and soak for 1 hour in curd and water mixture.
3. Drain and grind them both together into a smooth paste.
4. Keep aside to ferment overnight.
5. Add salt and mix well.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter.
8. Spread evenly and cook on both sides.
9. Remove and serve hot with chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !