Maida – 1 cup
Dry Yeast – 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the frothy yeast, maida and salt in a bowl.
3. Add enough water and knead well to a soft dough.
4. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for an hour.
5. Pinch medium sized balls of the dough and roll into flat or oval rounds.
6. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200C/450F for 8 to 10 minutes or until puffed up and slightly browned.
7. Serve with side dish of choice.
Pita Bread Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pita Bread Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.