Maida – 1 cup
Dry Yeast – 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the frothy yeast, maida and salt in a bowl.
3. Add enough water and knead well to a soft dough.
4. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for an hour.
5. Pinch medium sized balls of the dough and roll into flat or oval rounds.
6. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200C/450F for 8 to 10 minutes or until puffed up and slightly browned.
7. Serve with side dish of choice.