Maida – 1 cup
Dry Yeast – 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the frothy yeast, maida and salt in a bowl.
3. Add enough water and knead well to a soft dough.
4. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for an hour.
5. Pinch medium sized balls of the dough and roll into flat or oval rounds.
6. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200C/450F for 8 to 10 minutes or until puffed up and slightly browned.
7. Serve with side dish of choice.
Pita Bread Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pita Bread Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.