Maida – 1 cup
Dry Yeast – 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the frothy yeast, maida and salt in a bowl.
3. Add enough water and knead well to a soft dough.
4. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for an hour.
5. Pinch medium sized balls of the dough and roll into flat or oval rounds.
6. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200C/450F for 8 to 10 minutes or until puffed up and slightly browned.
7. Serve with side dish of choice.
Pita Bread Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pita Bread Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.