Maida – 1 cup
Dry Yeast – 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the frothy yeast, maida and salt in a bowl.
3. Add enough water and knead well to a soft dough.
4. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for an hour.
5. Pinch medium sized balls of the dough and roll into flat or oval rounds.
6. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200C/450F for 8 to 10 minutes or until puffed up and slightly browned.
7. Serve with side dish of choice.
Pita Bread Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Pita Bread from Awesome Cuisine.