Flour – 3 cups
Milk – 1/2 cup
Butter – 250 gms
Vinegar – 2 tsp
Sugar – 1 cup, powdered
Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
1. Mix the milk, vinegar, butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl to a creamy consistency.
2. Add the flour and knead well to a smooth dough.
3. Shape the dough into cookies using a cookie cutter or a small cup.
4. Place them on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180C/350F for 18 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove and cool.
6. Store in an air-tight container.
7. Serve as a snack or as small bites.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !