A delicious smoothie with oats and papaya. Serve chilled.
Oats – 1 cup
Milk – 2 cups
Ripe Papaya – 1/2 cup, peeled, chopped, seeds removed
Vanilla Ice Cream – 1/4 cup (optional)
Ice Cubes – few
Sugar as required
Vanilla Essence – few drop
Cashew Nuts – few, chopped
Almonds – few, chopped
1. Dry roast the oats for a minute or until light golden.
2. Remove and grind to a fine powder.
3. Add papaya pieces and grind again until smooth.
4. Add milk, ice cubes, vanilla ice cream, vanilla essence and sugar.
5. Beat well until combined.
6. Pour into individual serving glasses.
7. Garnish with almonds and cashew nuts.
8. Serve chilled.