Simple savoury snack with cashew nuts.
Whole Cashew Nuts – 100 gms, cleaned
Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 3 tsp
Salt – 3 tsp
Oil – 300 ml
1. Mix the red chilli powder, rice flour, gram flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the cashew nuts.
3. Add some water and mix well. Do not add too much water.
4. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Drop small portions of the cashew mixture and fry until light golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Store in an airtight container.