A healthy laddu with white sesame seeds.
White Sesame Seeds (Ellu) – 125 gms
Jaggery – 250 gms
Cardamoms – 5
1. Heat a pan of water over medium flame.
2. Add the jaggery and stir well until fully dissolved.
3. Strain the liquid and place it over medium flame again.
4. When it starts to thicken and has a one string consistency, add the sesame seeds and cardamoms.
5. Remove from flame and make small balls of the mixture.
6. Keep them aside on a clean plate to harden.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !