Simple and delicious soup with tofu and mixed vegetables.
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup (carrot, beans, tomato and green peas), sliced or chopped
Tofu – 10 cubes or squares
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Boil the vegetables in a pan of water until tender
2. Then grind them to a smooth pulp.
3. Transfer to a pan.
4. Add salt and enough water.
5. Place it over medium flame and bring to a boil.
6. Fry the tofu pieces in little oil until light golden brown.
7. Add to the pan and simmer for a few minutes.
8. Add coriander leaves and pepper powder.
9. Stir well and remove.
10. Serve hot.