Chapati’s made with bread slices and maida.
Bread Slices – 10, crumbled
Maida (Plain Flour) – 1 cup
Butter – 2 tsp
Milk – 100 ml
Sugar – 1 tsp
Ghee – 4 tblsp
1. Combine the maida, butter, 2 tblsp ghee, milk, sugar and bread in a large bowl.
2. Mix well to a pliable dough.
3. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into thin chapatis.
4. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
5. Cook the prepared chapatis on both sides adding little ghee around the edges.
6. Remove and serve hot with sidedish of choice.