Chicken – 1 cup, cooked, finely shredded
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1/2 to 3/4 cup, boiled, drained
Oil – 2 tsp
Mixed Vegetables – 150 to 200 gms (Green and Red Capsicums, Peas, Potato, Broccoli or as desired)
Curry Powder – 2 tsp
Rice – 2 cups, cooked
Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
Sweet Chilli Sauce – 1 tblsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tblsp (or use Tomato Puree)
Eggs – 2 (optional)
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Break the eggs into a bowl.
2. Add some pepper powder and a pinch of curry powder.
3. Beat well.
4. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
5. Pour the egg mixture and spread evenly.
6. Cook on both sides until set.
7. Remove and chop the omelette into small pieces.
8. Heat oil in another pan.
9. Add the mixed vegetables and curry powder.
10. Mix well.
11. Add the sweetcorn and 2 to 3 tblsp of water.
12. Cook for a minute or two and transfer to a large bowl.
13. Add little oil to the pan.
14. Add the rice and chicken.
15. Stir to mix well.
16. Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, tomato puree and 1 to 2 tblsp of water.
17. Sprinkle some pepper powder and salt.
18. Mix well.
19. Add the chopped omelette and the vegetables.
20. Mix well and cook for a minute.
21. Remove and serve hot.