Sweet Pachadi with Vazhai Thandu (Banana Stem).
Vazhaithandu (Banana Stem) – 2 cups, finely chopped
Jaggery – 1 cup, grated
Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Mustard Seeds – little
Urad Dal – little
Dry Red Chillies – 2
Oil – little
1. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan.
2. Saute the chopped vazhaithandu pieces for 2 minutes.
3. Add salt and enough water.
4. Simmer until tender.
5. Add the jaggery and mix well.
6. Cook until it starts to thicken slightly.
7. Add the coconut.
8. Fry the tempering ingredients in little oil and add to the pan.
9. Mix well and remove.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !