Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Beetroots – 2, peeled, grated
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Combine the wheat flour, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add the grated beetroot and little water.
3. Knead well lto a thick, pliable dough.
4. Make small balls and roll them into small/medium chapatis.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Cook the chapatis on both sides adding little oil around the sides.
7. Remove and serve with curd pachadi or jam.