A variation to the regular chapatis with grated coconut.
Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated (or coarsely ground)
Oil – 1/4 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the wheat flour, salt and coconut in a large bowl.
2. Add enough water and oil.
3. Mix well to a thick and pliable dough.
4. Keep aside for 45 minutes.
5. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into thin chapatis.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Cook the prepared chapatis on both sides, adding little oil around the edges.
8. Serve with side dish of choice.