A variety of the regular chapati with mashed potatoes.
Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Mint Leaves – few, chopped
Green Chillies – 4 to 5
Potatoes – 1 cup, boiled, peeled, mashed
1. Grind the green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves and salt together to a fine paste.
2. Combine this with the wheat flour, potatoes, ghee and mix well.
3. Knead until soft and pliable.
4. Make small balls of the dough.
5. Roll them out into chapatis.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Cook the chapatis on both sides, adding oil around the edges.
8. Remove and serve hot with side dish of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !