A simple potato side dish for rice or rotis.
Baby Potatoes – 2 cup, boiled, peeled, halved or chopped
Green Chillies – 8 to 10, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Tomato Sauce – 1/2 cup
Coriander Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 tblsp
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the green chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
3. Add the potatoes, salt and red chilli powder.
4. Reduce flame to low and stir well.
5. Add sugar, tomato sauce and mix well.
6. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Serve as a side dish with rice or roti.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !