Samosas with a twist… With a mixed fruit filling, this samosa is sure to be a hit with guests.
Maida – 2 cups
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Bananas – 2 cups, chopped
Dates – 2 cups, finely chopped
Mace Powder – 1/2 tsp
Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
1. Combine the fruits, mace powder and orange juice in a bowl.
2. Mix ghee, maida and enough water in another bowl and knead well to a pliable dough.
3. Make small puris and add 2 tblsp of the fruit mixture.
4. Fold into a triangle and seal the edges with little water.
5. Heat a flat tawa over medium flame.
6. Place the prepared samosas and apply ghee around the edges.
7. Cook on both sides until golden.
8. Remove and serve at once.