Samosas with a twist… With a mixed fruit filling, this samosa is sure to be a hit with guests.
Maida – 2 cups
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Bananas – 2 cups, chopped
Dates – 2 cups, finely chopped
Mace Powder – 1/2 tsp
Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
1. Combine the fruits, mace powder and orange juice in a bowl.
2. Mix ghee, maida and enough water in another bowl and knead well to a pliable dough.
3. Make small puris and add 2 tblsp of the fruit mixture.
4. Fold into a triangle and seal the edges with little water.
5. Heat a flat tawa over medium flame.
6. Place the prepared samosas and apply ghee around the edges.
7. Cook on both sides until golden.
8. Remove and serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !