A simple and healthy dosai variety popular in South India.
Rice Flour – 2 tsp
Kambu (Pearl Millet/Bajra) Flour – 1 cup
Rava – 1 tsp
Sour Curd – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1 cup, finely chopped
Ghee – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2 to 4, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 inch piece, finely chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Mix curd, kambu flour, rice flour, rava, onions, coriander leaves, salt, ginger and green chillies in a large bowl.
2. Add ghee and enough water.
3. Mix well to a dosa batter consistency.
4. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
5. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
6. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides.
7. Remove and serve hot with chutney and sambar of choice.