Simple, quick and perfect for a quick evening bite.
Rice – 2 cups, cooked
Lemon Rind – 2 tsp, finely grated
Lemon Juice – 1/4 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as required
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the rice, lemon juice and lemon rind.
3. Stir well.
4. Add salt and pepper powder.
5. Using a fork, fluff up the rice and cover with a lid.
6. Remove from flame and keep aside for 2 to 4 minutes.
7. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Serve with papads.