A delicious South Indian Uttapam made with Paneer and Vegetables.
Idli (or Dosa) Batter – 2 cups
Carrot – 1/4 cup, grated
Cabbage – 1/4 cup, grated
Paneer – 1/2 cup, grated
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Add the carrot, cabbgage, paneer, onions, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, curry leaves and salt.
3. Saute for a minute or two.
4. Add this to the batter and mix well.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter.
7. Spread evenly and cook on both sides, adding oil around the edges.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve hot with chutney and sambar.
Tip: If you do not want to mix the paneer and vegetables in the batter, you can sprinkle on top while cooking.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !