Kids would love this delicious evening snack.
Macaroni – 100 gms
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder (or Red Chilli Flakes) – 1 tsp
Tomato Sauce – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 2 to 3 cups of water over medium flame.
2. When it starts to boil, switch off the flame.
3. Add little salt and oil.
4. Add the macaroni and drain after 5 minutes.
5. Refresh under cold water and drain again.
6. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
7. Saute the onions and tomatoes for a minute or two.
8. Add garam masala powder, red chilli powder, tomato sauce and little salt.
9. Stir well.
10. Add the macaronis and mix.
11. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !