A simple and delicious salad.
Brinjals – 4, cut into thin slices
Olive Oil – 1 1/2 cups
For the dressing:
Virgin Olive Oil – 200 ml
Lemon Juice – 1/4 cup
Zest of 1 Lemons
Garlic – 2 cloves, peeled, crushed
Parsley – 6 to 7 tblsp, finely chopped
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Thyme Leaves – 4 tblsp, finely chopped
1. Brush the brinjals with olive oil.
2. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
3. Cook until lightly browned.
4. Remove and keep warm.
5. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
6. Place the brinjals on a shallow bowl and pour the dressing over.
7. Mix well and keep aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
8. Remove and discard the excess dressing.
9. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !