Makes a great appetizer or starter.
Baby Corn – 6, sliced into small rounds
Onion – 1, big
Garlic – 6 to 8 cloves
Green Chilli – 1
Spring Onions – 4
Olive Oil – little
Pepper Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
1. Finely chop the onions, garlic, green chillies, spring onions and keep aside.
2. Heat little oil in a pan.
3. Saute the onions, garlic, baby corn, green chillies and salt for 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked.
4. Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
5. Garnish with spring onions and sprinkle pepper powder on top.
6. Serve at once.