A simple and tasty cutlet with drumstick.
Drumsticks – 3, chopped
Potatoes – 3
Ginger – 1 inch piece, peeled
Green Chillies – 2
Breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup (or more as required)
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Boil the potatoes, peel and mash well.
2. Grind the ginger and green chillies to a fine paste.
3. Pressure cook the drumsticks and scrape the flesh to a bowl.
4. Add mashed potatoes, 1 tsp ginger green chilli paste, breadcrumbs, coriander leaves and salt.
5. Mix well.
6. Make small balls and flattem them to a cutlet.
7. Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
8. Fry the prepared cutlets on both sides until golden brown and crispy.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve with mint chutney or ketchup.