A delicious dessert/sweet for any occasion.
Milk – 1 cup
Rava – 1/2 cup
Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 4 tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Heat a little ghee in a pan.
2. Fry the rava until light golden.
3. Combine this with coconu, sugar and milk in another pan.
4. Place it over medium flame.
5. Stir well until it starts to thicken.
6. Reduce flame to low and gradually add the ghee.
7. Stir to mix well.
8. Add cardamom powder and simmer until thickened.
9. Pour into a greased plate and cool.
10. Before it has cooled fully, cut into slices.
11. Store them in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !