Maida – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup, powdered
Butter – 1/3 cup
Cocoa Powder – 1/3 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda – 3/4 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Milk – 1/3 tsp
Vinegar – 1 1/2 tsp
8″ Square Cake Tin
1. Sift together the maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
2. Mix well.
3. Add salt, sugar, butter, water and vanilla essence.
4. Beat well until combined thoroughly.
5. Add milk and vinegar.
6. Beat again till smooth.
7. Add the batter to a greased cake tin.
8. Place the tin in a preheated oven at 325F/160C and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Insert a skewer to the center and if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
10. Remove and keep aside to cool.
11. Cut into slices and serve.
Eggless Rich Chocolate Cake Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Eggless Rich Chocolate Cake Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.