Maida – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup, powdered
Butter – 1/3 cup
Cocoa Powder – 1/3 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda – 3/4 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Milk – 1/3 tsp
Vinegar – 1 1/2 tsp
8″ Square Cake Tin
1. Sift together the maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
2. Mix well.
3. Add salt, sugar, butter, water and vanilla essence.
4. Beat well until combined thoroughly.
5. Add milk and vinegar.
6. Beat again till smooth.
7. Add the batter to a greased cake tin.
8. Place the tin in a preheated oven at 325F/160C and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Insert a skewer to the center and if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
10. Remove and keep aside to cool.
11. Cut into slices and serve.
Eggless Rich Chocolate Cake Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Eggless Rich Chocolate Cake Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.