Baby Corn (or Corn Kernels) – 1 cup
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup
Green Chilli Paste – 1/2 tsp (or) 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Butter – 2 tsp
Ajinomoto – a pinch
Cheese – few, grated
Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the mixed vegetables, corn, green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste and salt.
3. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add ajinomoto, corn flour and pour enough water.
5. Bring to a boil and strain into another bowl.
6. Pour into serving bowls.
7. Garnish with grated cheese.
Tip: If using baby corn, cut them into small pieces.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !