Popcorn makes an ideal snack for any occasion – movies, parties, tea time and more. This is a variation to the plain popcorn.
Popcorn Kernels – 1 cup, unpopped
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the popcorn kernels and cover with a lid.
3. When the kernels have popped remove from flame and keep aside.
4. Add a little oil to the pan.
5. Fry the curry leaves for 20 seconds.
6. Add coriander powder, pepper powder, asafoetida powder, popcorn and salt.
7. Mix well and remove from flame.
8. Serve at once or store in an airtight container.