Delicious Kheer made with Almonds and Cashewnuts.
Milk – 4 cups
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
Almonds – 20
Cashew Nutss – 10
Saffron Strands – 1 tsp
Pistachios – 3 tspp
1. Combine and grind the almonds and cashew nuts to a fine paste.
2. Pour the milk into a pan and place it over medium flame.
3. Add sugar and stir well until fully dissolved.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Add cardamom powder and ground almond-cashewnuts paste.
6. Simmer for a minute or two.
7. Sprinkle saffron strands and pistachios on top.
8. Serve at once or serve chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !