Kids would love this delicious and calcium rich laddu.
Ragi Flour – 1 cup
Peanuts – 3 to 4 tblsp
Black Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp
Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated
Almonds – 3 to 4 tblsp
Raisins – 1 tblsp
Palm Jaggery – 1/4 cup
Ghee as required (optional)
1. Dry roast the ragi flour and remove.
2. Add the almonds, peanuts, sesame seeds, raisins and coconut.
3. Dry roast for a minute and then grind to a coarse powder.
4. Add jaggery and grind again.
5. Combine this with the ragi flour and mix well. Add ghee if required.
6. Shape the mixture into small laddus and keep aside.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !