Ribbon Pakoda is a popular snack often made during festivals or special occasions.
Corn Flour – 4 cups
Roasted Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Groundnut Oil as required
1. Combine the gram flour, corn flour, red chilli powder, salt and turmeric powder in a bowl.
2. Add enough water and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add some of the dough to a murukku press with the ribbon pakoda plate.
5. Press over the hot oil and fry until light golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !